Energy saving and emission reduction, reducing the company's production and operation costs are effective means to face market competition, but also the spirit of corporate social responsibility.
In 2019, the total power consumption of Shenzhen and Huizhou parks is 290 million kwh, the energy consumption cost is more than 200 million yuan, and the carbon dioxide emission is about 280000 tons, up 36% year-on-year. With the rapid development of the company, energy conservation and emission reduction is imperative based on management needs and operating costs.
On May 26, in order to promote the energy conservation and emission reduction work of the group, Ma Hongzao, senior assistant to the president and vice chairman of the Energy Conservation Committee, presided over the group's energy conservation and emission reduction kick-off meeting in 2020 at the group headquarters. Ming Wangwang, founder and chairman of Energy Conservation Committee, general managers of business units / subsidiaries and general managers of relevant functional departments attended the meeting. At the meeting, Zhu Ke, deputy director of the administrative center and director of the Energy Conservation Committee, reported the energy conservation and emission reduction work of the group, and reported the energy conservation and emission reduction targets and targets of the group and all business divisions / subsidiaries in 2020. At the same time, all business units / subsidiaries signed the responsibility certificate of energy conservation and emission reduction targets.
01 energy saving target index
Based on the strategic development goal of the group, the energy consumption per 10000 yuan output value is set to reduce by 6% per year. Based on the group's energy-saving target and actual operation conditions, each business unit / subsidiary signs the target of 10% reduction in energy consumption per 10000 yuan output value in 2020.
02 meeting instructions
Ming Wangwang gave important instructions on energy conservation and emission reduction of the group
1. Each business department should establish a special energy management team to carry out energy management in a scientific, systematic, standardized and information-based way, so as to promote energy conservation to every link.
2. In the planning and design stage and equipment procurement, the business departments and workshops of each park should fully consider the factors such as energy-saving space, equipment efficiency and energy efficiency, so as to achieve pre management rather than post management.
3. All departments need to coordinate, analyze, study and improve the energy consumption data.
4. The administrative center regularly organizes exchanges and appraisals among business divisions, rewards energy-saving improvement, and implements the reward and punishment system for energy-saving management.
5. Energy saving is not just a slogan, it must be put into practice. We hope that we can work together in 2020 to deliver a satisfactory answer sheet in energy conservation and consumption reduction.